QAProcess: DevelopersGuide | Review Status | PackageProposalProcess | PackageDocumentation | APIReviewProcess | DocReviewProcess | CodeReviewProcess | StackDocumentation | StackVersionPolicy | AutomatedTesting | StackReleaseProcess | WritingTutorials | Graveyard
We use these fields as follows:
- One of the following, which corresponds to the various steps of the review process:
- Package/stack is research code or otherwise unstable and not intended for use in the main system. If this code is considered to be viable, it should go through a proposal and API review process.
- Need for component has been reviewed and passed
API conditionally cleared
- API is cleared, pending some requested changes
- API passed review
- Documentation (and API) have passed review
3rdparty doc reviewed
- Documentation has passed review according to thirdparty component requirements
- Package/Stack is for testing purposes only
- Package/Stack is not subject to review requirements
Additionally, if a package has been code reviewed, that may be indicated by appending ", code reviewed" to any of the statuses above, e.g. "Doc reviewed, code reviewed"
- Notes must include a date of the most recent review and may include other relevant information, such as reviewers