Fix to critical bug in WGE100 camera firmware, <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4777)>>
Fixes for Mac OS X install and build, <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4659)>>
- Firmware improved by James Bowman of Willow Garage. Firmware now supports XOR line for robust communication.
- Added rosdeps for fedora (#ros-pkg4606, #ros3164).
Provide new retry_on_open parameter (default true). Set it false for devices like Videre STH-DCSG-VARX-C, which does not tolerate resetting (<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4396)>>).
- Added support for cameras that include an xor-line for error correction.
- An unrecognized imager model will now prevent the camera from working.
- Changed serial number parsing to support cameras that could not be given their normal serial number (only one currently exists).
- Added retries to upload_mcs and to the self test.
- Fixed some race conditions in transitioning from RUNNING to OPEN that were causing the self test to fail.
- Got the test pattern working on dual-register cameras.
- Added a test_pattern option that can be useful for debugging purposes. (Not part of the officially released API at this point.)
- Fixed a bug in the wge100 simulator that was causing images to be published to the alternate topic during tests on certain architectures, causing the tests to fail.
- Fixed the self-test's pattern test.
- Increased test tolerance to try to pass on Hudson.
- Now the rx code detects if it receives too many lines for an image with no EOF and errors out instead of hanging.
- This package will contain a new version of the wge100 camera firmware. Currently under development.
Fix linker flags (<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4344)>>).
- Fixed missing ros::Time initialization in wge100 simulator.
- Re-enabled the wge100 test that had been failing because of the simulator bug (#3960).
Retry camera open, if it fails initially (<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4251)>>).
Fix libdc1394 debayer frames memory management (<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4261)>>).
Major changes since 1.0 release: