- fix actionlib result in joint_trajectory_action_controller
- add support for MX series Dynamixels
- add methods for setting PID controller gains
- fix Issue 35 and make sure we can count MX series motors when starting up
- ROS Fuerte compatible release
- Support Dynamixel motors with IDs starting at 0
- Added drive_mode getter/setter for ex106 servos
- Allow setting return_delay_time to 0
Delete JointStateList msg definition
- Try pinging motors several times before giving up
- fix dynamixel_tutorials
- added configurable temperature limits for diagnostics reporting
- ROS Electric compatible release.
Replace pr2_controllers_msgs with control_msgs and accept FollowJointTrajectory action.
- Add diagnostics publishing.
- Make sure we don't send raw speed of 0 (maximum speed) to dynamixels.
- Fix trajectory controller bug.
- Major revamp of dynamixel code, each controller manager can now drive several serial ports. There's a new type of controller - meta, that can reuse other controllers on multiple serial ports, very useful for joint trajectory controller, which now can combine commands for several motors on several ports and send all of the in one go, e.g. if we have an arm with 10 motors, previously we had to send 20 separate commands to set the speed and goal position for each motor, now we need to send only 1.
- Cleanup serial proxy node; remove dynamixel ros commands since each controller now has direct access to the serial port.
- Move serial port lock deep inside driver from serial_proxy, remove any mention of ros from low level driver. Add methods to set motor options for multiple motors using sync_write.
- Initial release