evapi_ros: evarobot_battery | evarobot_bumper | evarobot_controller | evarobot_driver | evarobot_eio | evarobot_infrared | evarobot_minimu9 | evarobot_odometry | evarobot_orientation | evarobot_sonar | evarobot_start | evarobot_teleop
evarobot_controller controls speed of right and left wheels on Evarobot. It includes two basic pid controllers.
New Maintainer : Inovasyon Muhendislik <email@example.com>
evarobot_controllerevarobot_controller is basic PID controller to drive the Evarobot with referance velocities. evarobot_controller takes reference and measured velocities and outputs calculated velocities which will be applied to the Evarobot.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Reference velocities of linear and angular.
- Measured velocities of left and right wheels.
Published Topicscntr_wheel_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Calculated velocities by PID controller.
~desiredTopic (string, default: cmd_vel)
- Topic name of reference velocities.
- Topic name of measured velocities.
- Topic name of velocities which are outputs of PID controller.
- if false, it doesn't publish data until a node subscribes.
- Distance between two wheels in meter.
- Maximum frequency of node loop.
- Integral constant of left wheel controller.
- Derivative constant of left wheel controller.
- Proportional constant of left wheel controller.
- Integral constant of right wheel controller.
- Derivative constant of right wheel controller.
- Proportional constant of right wheel controller.