Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_navigation/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_navigation.git (branch: hydro-devel)
The maggie_navigation stack provides configuration files for running the navigation stack on Social Robot Maggie robot in a number of common configurations. For example, the package holds files that configure the move_base node to operate in an odometric frame, and configure the sensors for autonomous navigation. These configuration files are intended for use as building blocks for applications that wish to use autonomous navigation as a component.
There are three major sections to the documentation of the packages in this stack:
Applications: These are launch files that are meant to run as standalone applications. For this stack, they mostly bring up debugging tools in useful configurations.
Building Blocks: These are launch files that are intended for inclusion in applications. They can be mixed and matched in order to make applications with similar components that perform different functions.
Configuration Files: These are YAML or XML files that hold common configuration options for the navigation stack on the robot. They can be included in launch files for applications.
The following stacks provide detailed documentation of the parameters and nodes used in the maggie_navigation stack:
- Bug reports, new feature requests: