Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_robot/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_robot.git (branch: hydro-devel)
The user's interface to the maggie_robot stack is maggie_bringup, which provides launch files that can be used to bring up the robot. The other packages in this stack are used during the bringup process, and are not usually accessed directly by users.
Starting up the robot is not any different from launching a normal ROS program. Launch the maggie_start.launch file.
Learning about the Maggie system
Check out the tutorials that guide you through all the steps for running the Maggie devices.
Looking for Maggie Support?
Go to Maggie Support.
Report a Bug
Report new issues on GitHub