This is part of the Robotics in Concert project.
phue wrapper package to use in rocon
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Dongwook Lee <dwlee AT yujinrobot DOT com>
- Author: DongWook Lee
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_devices/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_devices.git (branch: indigo)
Philips Hue is a personal wireless light bulb that allows to manage lighting condition via smartphone or with REST API. This package exposes ROS api to communicate with Hue bridge server to get/set hue status.
> sudo apt-get install ros-<distro>-rocon-hue
1. Check Hue IP address
via meethue page
- by asking your network manager.
2. Start bridge server
> roslaunch rocon_hue hue_bridge_server.launch --screen hue_ip:=<bridge ip>
3. You should be able to see..
[INFO] [WallTime: 1397022783.781245] bridge connect
- Sets status of a single hue bulb
- Provide a list of available hue and status