This page lists changes that were made in the pre-1.0 series of simulator_gazebo (unstable).
- 0.6.11 (01-12-10)
- 0.6.10 (01-11-10)
- 0.6.9 (01-11-10)
- 0.6.8 (01-05-10)
- 0.6.7 (2009-12-29)
- 0.6.6 (2009-12-29)
- 0.6.5 (2009-12-19)
- 0.6.4 (2009-12-15)
- 0.6.3 (2009-12-11)
- 0.6.2 (2009-12-02)
- 0.6.1 (2009-11-16)
- 0.6.0 (2009-11-25)
- 0.5.0 (2009-11-20)
- 0.4.2 (2009-11-17)
- 0.4.1 (2009-11-17)
- 0.4.0 (2009-11-17)
- 0.3.0 (2009-11-10)
- 0.2.0 (2009-10-26)
- fix typo in gazebo_sim_iface plugin for setting body pose
Adding missing srv/SetPose.srv file.
fix manifest.xml export flag (#3484)
doc review update (#3457)
- minor mug and ikea cup models update in [gazebo_worlds]
- removal of single model functional
- pass through static flags from urdf to gazebo xml
- added mug test mesh/model/urdf
- minor bug fix
- bug fix: error filling out header.stamp fields.
- patch for reading ogre mesh for collision on 64bit machines.
bug fix for gazebo_pug_world_state.cpp plugin: ticket #3424.
cleanup and minor tweaks for default objects and worlds in gazebo_worlds.
patch release, fixed bug where distortion parameters in URDF were not passed onto the corresponding CameraInfo message.
- generate synthetic perfect bayer on request. this allows wide stereo simulation.
fixes to gazebo_ros_diffdrive for the erratic example. publishing erratic_odometry/odom topic and tf transform from base_link to odom frame. (See demo)
fix parallel build error due to dependency bug #3349
- include guards clean up and bug fix
- custom callback queue for block laser, pub/step world state, force, f3d, sim_iface (pose) plugins
- removed joint force plugin
- added custom callback queues for imu, p3d, bumper, camera and laser plugins
- fix bumper publishing, publish once per update call
change fixed axis pseudo-hinge joint axis from x-axis to z-axis
- support removal of world link from URDF
player CMake variable fix https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/3290
Simulation clock update: gazebo_ros_time.cpp now publishes roslib::Clock (previously roslib::Time) r25785.
- rework contact feedback message.
fix LD_LIBRARY_PATHs for setup.tcsh and setup.bash
- fix typo in gazebo_ros_camera plug for populating image size in message.
adding new gazebo_model spawn syntax per API review, please see gazebo_tools for more details.
- added baseline shift modification to right stereo camera projection.
fix bug #3222
fix bug #3223
- rendering-only mode for Gazebo ("-c")
- minor world/model fixes
- added gazebo_ros_time and gazebo_ros_factory plugins to the default worlds.
- threadpool option turned off
- pushed patches into gazebo
- added namespacing capabilities for gazebo-ros plugins
- fixed headless mode
- bug fix: close simulationIface in Gazebo::Client
folded threadpool into opende. Gazebo shares the same package.
fix relative path checking for Gazebo::MehsLoader.
- model spawner syntax updates