Only released in EOL distros:
A ROS node to provide access to Gill Instruments Windsonic, an ultrasonic wind sensor.
- Author: Gonçalo Cabrita
- License: BSD
- Source: svn http://isr-uc-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/stacks/lse_anemometer_drivers/trunk
This driver should work with the RS232 version of the Windsonic. The RS422/485 versions are not supported by this package.
windsonic_nodewindsonic_node is a driver for the RS232 version of the Windsonic ultrasonic wind sensor.
Published Topicswind (lse_sensor_msgs/Anemometer)
- Wind speed and direction data from the anemometer.
Parameters~port (string, default: /dev/ttyUSB0)
- The port where the Windsonic can be found.
- The baudrate of the Windsonic.
- The frame id of the anemometer sensor.
Communication Protocol Documentation
The Windsonic protocol is described in this document.